Re: [ga] Membership roll versus discussion lists

Harald and everybody else,

  I think you are just spinning Harald.  I could be wrong, but it sure
looks a though you are.  I think you don't have an answer or don't
wish to answer directly.

David "Dude" Jenson
INEGRoup-East Director

In a message dated 1/26/00 5:08:21 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Harald@Alvestrand.no writes:

<< At 02:41 26.01.00 -0800, Jeff Williams wrote:
 >Harald and all,
 >
 >   You really didn't answer Eric's question here Harald.  Is the
 >"DNSO Membership" in your opinion to be an open or closed
 >organization?

 I was trying to reply to him that this question isn't straightforward to
 answer.
 I think the DNSO GA membership should be as open as possible; however, this
 does not mean that there are no procedures or criteria for joining.

 >  I would add the this question the following question:
 >Is the "DNSO Membership" Criterion to be decided by the
 >DNSO "General Assembly/DNSO GA list members"?

 It would certainly make sense to find a suggested ruleset that the majority
 of the GA could approve of.

                       Harald

 Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no