Re: [ga] Message from the Chair - WXW Boy suggests "Rules" notcurrently in e...

James and everybody else,

  This is and will remain our members very insistent position as
has been indicated and clearly stated on several occasions
by our spokesman.

David "Dude" Jenson
INEGRoup-East Director

In a message dated 1/25/00 8:13:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,