Re: Request for independant verification to:Re: [ga] Re: What listforwards t...

Jeff Karl and everyone else,

  Due to that obvious and well earned lack of trust in the illegitimate
elected "Chair" and "Co Chair" as well as the NC I must also
strongly agree with Jeff's suggestions.  I also know that our members
would also request/require that the questions possed by both
Karl and Jeff be answered clearly.  I am not confident that this will
occur though...

David "Dude" Jenson
INEGRoup-East Director

In a message dated 1/25/00 7:56:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,