Re: [ga] Message from the Chair

Hi, Randy.

You wrote:

>please tell us again what your "proposals of only one month ago" are.
I want to know what tasks we must immediately accomplish such that a
formal decision/discussion/vote on the rules for voting must be ignored.

I was referring to my acceptance statement (see http://www.dnso.org/
clubpublic/ga-nominations/Archives/msg00011.html), where I described
what were the priorities for me in case I was elected.

I am doing my best to stick to the programme I announced.

>Randy
>
>BTW I hope that by speaking I have not now been placed on the filtered
list.

In fact, it is the other way around.
People who do not behave are "excluded" from the filtered list, not
"placed" on the filtered list ;>).

Regards
Roberto