[ga] Raising the number of ballots cast...

One small note:

the nice thing about a mechanism such as Kent's VoteBot is that those who
are members of the list who may not be actively monitoring are reminded
that there is an election pending, are sent the referendum, actually
receive the ballot in their hand, and merely have to (I assume) fill it
out and send it back.

No browsing, or anything, it just goes out with the regular email batch.

I can't think of a simpler method of voting, or for that matter, of
raising voter awareness and participation - they don't even have to pay
attention to the cacophany here.

Anyone else have thoughts on this "Type" of methodology?

--Bradley D. Thornton MCSE; MCT.--  , bootstrap  of
the Cyberspace Association,
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org  (or direct:)
http://www.tallship.net/idno