Re: [ga] Result of the poll

umm...

first of all, I do not wish for Mr. Alvestrand to have to take my
extaordinarily flamboyant display of dissention with regards to the
polling booth used too personally. I harbour ill will toward no one on
this list with the single exception of one person (and everybody knows who
that is <g>).

I did, however, wish to loudly have that that point of view made. And... I
think I was successful.

What we see below here pretty much makes my point, and then some.

I don't usually applaud what most would consider disruptive behaviour, but
in noting that Mr. Gaetano also took it with some stride I must say that
Joe has (in my opinion at least) done us some favour in driving the point
home.

NOTE: yes, I like to use "U's" in words like color, humor, favor, and even
like to spell theater, theatre.

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000, !Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Jan 2000, Roberto Gaetano wrote:
>
> > But I dont think there's any surprise in the results, isn't it?
> > Anyway, thanks to all who those who participated - multiple thanks to
> > those who participated under multiple personalities/addresses ;>).
>
> Always a pleasure - if not a joy.  Now - when are we going to have a real
> vote - with real options?
>
> Regards
> Joe

--Bradley D. Thornton MCSE; MCT.--  , bootstrap  of
the Cyberspace Association,
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org  (or direct:)
http://www.tallship.net/idno