Motion to the membership to:[Fwd: [ga] Result of the poll]

All,

  I second Joe Baptista's comments.  In that I see that others do as
well
I would like to propose a motion to the General Assembly Membership
as we don't have a legitimate Chair presently.

Motion:

  To provide for additional proposals for list and General Assembly
designation before a vote is taken.  And further that any and all
proposals be made available on the DNSO Web site for review as
well as voted upon via a method that protects privacy of the voter
on any and all proposals.  The proposal that receives the most
affirmative votes is than carried and implemented ASAP by the DNSO
List admin and the yet to be legitimately elected NC

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894

umm...

first of all, I do not wish for Mr. Alvestrand to have to take my
extaordinarily flamboyant display of dissention with regards to the
polling booth used too personally. I harbour ill will toward no one on
this list with the single exception of one person (and everybody knows who
that is <g>).

I did, however, wish to loudly have that that point of view made. And... I
think I was successful.

What we see below here pretty much makes my point, and then some.

I don't usually applaud what most would consider disruptive behaviour, but
in noting that Mr. Gaetano also took it with some stride I must say that
Joe has (in my opinion at least) done us some favour in driving the point
home.

NOTE: yes, I like to use "U's" in words like color, humor, favor, and even
like to spell theater, theatre.

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000, !Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Jan 2000, Roberto Gaetano wrote:
>
> > But I dont think there's any surprise in the results, isn't it?
> > Anyway, thanks to all who those who participated - multiple thanks to
> > those who participated under multiple personalities/addresses ;>).
>
> Always a pleasure - if not a joy.  Now - when are we going to have a real
> vote - with real options?
>
> Regards
> Joe

--Bradley D. Thornton MCSE; MCT.--  , bootstrap  of
the Cyberspace Association,
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org  (or direct:)
http://www.tallship.net/idno