[Attn Roberto] to:Re: [ga] Final draft of proposed mailing list rules

Roberto and all DNSO'ers,

  In the odd case this has not already been suggested to you Roberto,
you might consider using a Search Facility to sift out those "Bits" or
what you consider relevant information rather than suggesting limiting
participation.

Roberto Gaetano wrote:

> Hi, Dan.
>
> You asked:
>
> >Roberto,
> >
> >Could you point me towards a listing where someone with authority ro
> make
> >such a change did this overruling?  Like Michael, Im having a hard time
>  keeping
> >up with the legislative changes.
>
> Who doesn't?
> (off-topic comment: increasing the "quantity" of information gives the
> "apparence" of widening the choice and improving democracy, but at a
> certain point the tendency is reversed, because it becomes harder and
> harder to find the most relevant bits in this ocean of megabytes)
>
> Here you go. Decision 4 of the NC Teleconf 1999-09-15 (http://
> www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/19990915.NCtelecon-minutes.html): the
> Constituencies (and their mailing lists) are part of the GA.
>

> >Thanks,
> >
> >Dan
>
> You're welcome.
>
> Roberto