Re: [ga] Network World slam's the RRP and Domain registration policy

Joe and all DNSO'ers,

  Please add my objection to yours as well Joe.  I hope the List admin
as well as the illegitimately elected Chair and Co-Chair are also paying
attention to this objection as well.

!Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Jan 2000, Kent Crispin wrote:
>
> > Indeed.  This is a prime example of why the unfiltered list should not
> > be considered the "official" list.
>
> Here we go - what a lame association.  I strongly object to this.
>
> Regards
> Joe

James Touton
Legal and Policy Advisory Council,