Re: Re: Re: [ga] Final draft of proposed mailing list rules

Hi, Dan.

You asked:

>Roberto,
>
>Could you point me towards a listing where someone with authority ro
make
>such a change did this overruling?  Like Michael, Im having a hard time
 keeping
>up with the legislative changes.

Who doesn't?
(off-topic comment: increasing the "quantity" of information gives the
"apparence" of widening the choice and improving democracy, but at a
certain point the tendency is reversed, because it becomes harder and
harder to find the most relevant bits in this ocean of megabytes)

Here you go. Decision 4 of the NC Teleconf 1999-09-15 (http://
www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/19990915.NCtelecon-minutes.html): the
Constituencies (and their mailing lists) are part of the GA.

>Thanks,
>
>Dan

You're welcome.

Roberto