Re: About Roberto (Re: Re: [ga] Final draft of proposed mailing list rules)

Harald and all,

  Of course Harald the evidence is readily available in the archives or the
DNSO GA list.

  You know full well that the SELECTIVE CENSORSHIP of some
400+ folks from participating by the DNSO GA list admin and the
pNC didn't allow for a honest vote to be held.  Hence the result.

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

> At 07:48 20.01.00 -0500, !Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:
> >you don't have any support outside the clan roberto - and the majority of
> >the audience does not want you.  no one here wanted you as our
> >chairman.  I think it's this sort of thing the Names Council wants
> >sanitized - the truth.
>
> note that this statement is unsupported by any evidence.
> Of the people who could be bothered to give an opinion, Roberto was the
> preferred choice.
>
> Just in case anyone believes something is true just because it's repeated
> often.
>
>                     Harald A
>
> --
> Harald Tveit Alvestrand, EDB Maxware, Norway
> Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894