Re: [ga] Final draft of proposed mailing list rules

On Wed, 19 Jan 2000, Per Koelle wrote:

> Hi Baptidsta or whatever your name is,

it's in the email header - the proper spelling, so i'm honored you took
the time to misspell it instead of the easier task of cut and paste ;-)

> I think its time for someone outside USA or Cannada to
> tell you to SHUT UP !

Well, thank you for telling me and now I shall use the rights and freedoms
won in a democratic society to ignor you and continue communicating.

> You and your fellows (3 or is it 4) must realize, that
> Internet is for the WORLD and NOT an american issue !

Freedoms have nothing to do with america, but everything to do with every
human being on this planet.  Feel free to correct me if you feel i'm in
error.

> I think its time that we do all these discussions in another
> language, , for instance danish !

I would be very interested in seeing that sort of thing.  I don't think it
will happen, but if it does I think it would be a good thing.  Make us
more international and worldly here.

> Du er så dum, at du ikke fatter, at Internettet er
> for voksne mennesker, som ikke har tid til at diskutere
> dine problemer.

Bonjour - com sava. <= french canadaian french ;-)

regards
joe baptista