Re: [ga] Final draft of proposed mailing list rules

Per and all,

  You are quite right Per the Internet is for the World.  As Vinton
Cerf puts it "The interent is for everyone".  I am sure that Joe as well
as all of us agree.

  There is something you must realize however.  ICANN and the DNSO
are US corporations incorporated in California and under contract
to the DOC/NTIA.  As such they are subject to US law and therefore
US norms per se.

 I hope this clarifies things a bit for you!  >;)

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894