Re: [ga] Final draft of proposed mailing list rules

Well Mr. Touton thank you for bringing us this answer.  And now an
important question for you.  I was censored by the DNSO list admin and the
Names Council.  As a result of these actions what is the liability of
ICANN and the DNSO?

I look forward to your well informed legal opinion.

And now for my reply to you.

On Wed, 19 Jan 2000, James Touton wrote:

> 1.  There is not other alternative set of rules currently on the table and
>      from my reading of the posts to this list no call for alternatives was
>      or has been made.  This leaves the General Assembly with not
>       alternatives.

that's "no" alternatives and yes - you are correct.

> 2.  The motivation incorporated in Haralds proposal for list rules seems
>       to be more politically motivated that one of necessity.

Not only is it motivated by politics - it's also a necessity for the Names
Council to continue this fraud of assuming representation on our behalf.

> 3.  Filtering by anyone on this list can be self achieved by several methods
>      available to each participant.

correct and well said.

Regards
Joe Baptista

P.S.  Won't it be fun if this becomes an international incident, criminal
or otherwise.