Re: [ga] Re: Restoration of Selectively Censored ICANN/DNSO members was:Re: Private Re...

At 22:04 17.01.00 -0500, Dnsipv6@aol.com wrote:
>DNSO.Listadmin@dnso.org, bob.davis@netzero.net, commerce@mail.house.gov,
>         bburr@ntia.doc.gov, edyson@edventure.com, james.tierney@usdoj.gov,
>         mmr@darwin.ptvy.ca.us

deleted from response list.

Apparently Bob Davis did not get the message sent to him on January 16,
22:24 +0100, and has chosen to take the issue to the list, so I'll repeat
it here:

At 21:35 15.01.00 -0800, Bob Davis wrote:
>Harald and others,
>
>   This does not answer my question, Harald.  Why was I removed without
>being notified?  Why was I removed for at all for that matter?  I have never
>received a "Bounce" notice of any kind.

On December 20, a message claiming to be from you containing an
"unsubscribe" request was received by the list administrator program.

You should see the repy in your maillogs, if all proceeded normally.

                         Harald T. Alvestrand

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no