Re: [ga] Re: Restoration of Selectively Censored ICANN/DNSO members was:Re: Private Re...

David and all,

  I do believe that it is obvious that competence in this situation is
a legitimate issue.  But more importantly is what seems to be a
desire on the part of the illegitimately elected NC and Chair
to "Sweep under the rug" these events and leave them uncorrected.
That to me spells bigger trouble down the road.  The WTO tried
this and failed.  Previews of coming attractions for the ICANN/DNSO
perhaps?  I think that this is likely.

Dnsipv6@aol.com wrote:

> Bob and everyone else,
>
>   It doesn't appear that Harald or the illegitimately elected Chair, one
> Roberto Giatano have any intention of addressing your question
> Bob.  This brings to my mind a question of competence on their
> parts.
>
> David "Dude" Jenson
> INEGRoup-East Director
>
> In a message dated 1/15/00 7:46:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> bob.davis@netzero.net writes:
>
> << Harald and others,
>
>    This does not answer my question, Harald.  Why was I removed without
>  being notified?  Why was I removed for at all for that matter?  I have never
>  received a "Bounce" notice of any kind.
>
>  Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
>
>  > At 07:18 15.01.00 -0800, Bob Davis wrote:
>  > >Jeff and Harald,
>  > >
>  > >   Harald, maybe you can explain why I or anyone is removed off the DNSO
> list
>  > >without notification?  As I evidently have been.
>  >
>  > Anyone whose mail bounces will be removed after a while.
>  > Apart from that, I don't think anyone should be removed.
>  >
>  >                  Harald
>  >
>  > --
>  > Harald Tveit Alvestrand, EDB Maxware, Norway
>  > Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no
>
>  Bob Davis...
>   >>

Jeffrey A. Williams