Noise level reduction requested of William Walsh to:Re: [ga] Final draft of proposed mailing list rules

William and all DNSO'ers

  I wonder if it is possible for you William to take you personal vendetta
towards Joop Teernstra off this list or to some other forum that is better
suited for this sort of slurring?  I am sure others would welcome a reduction
in the noise level.  :)

William X. Walsh wrote:

James Touton
Legal advisory committee member