Re: [ga] Mark Measday posting as a fraud Was:Re: FYI to:Re: NCDNHC Application and Information Form

Jeff and all DNSO'ers,

  This my first post sense some 668 posts have been made to this list
from Dec. 20, 1999.  So it is my first post in the new year.

  Has any action been taken by the DNSO or the ICANN on this matter
to you knowledge Jeff, or anyone else's?  If not I shall prepare a official
complaint to be filed appropriately with the proper authorities also informing
them that the ICANN as well as the NTIA has been notified that a crime
has been committed and include the preponderance of evidence that this
and the NCDNHC list provides.

  I am curious if the NTIA General council one Andrew Pincus has responded
in any manner to what appears to be a violation of several statutes of
wire fraud, and that the DNSO as well as the NCDNHC may be complicit
in this activity, as you Jeff have informed them of this via E-Mail to their
Mailing list as you indicated to me in a private post yesterday?  If not,
nor have you heard from the NTIA as you indicated in your letter, it may
be prudent to yet again inform the ICANN Board members of this activity
and suggest to them that immediate action or notification of their intentions
on dealing with this activity from Mark Measday.

James Touton
Legal advisory committee member
INEGroup