Re: [ga] Final draft of proposed mailing list rules

I agree with Ellen completely.  Given that this process has had plenty of
decisions regarding whose opinions are of value, and who is an 'arrogant
juvenille' I am not comfortable with people making decisions regarding
whose voices are the "official" archive and which are "filter fodder."

I am also very concerned at the proclamation that "the ga is not a decision
making body."  As in many parts of this process, many of us thought we were
getting something besides a rubber stamp for the names council.
Unfortunately, the manipulations that have already occurred to the process
have laid the groundwork for complete distrust in any mechanism by which
individuals can choose to silence others, regardless of how annoying they
are.