Re: [ga] Final draft of proposed mailing list rules

Bradley and everybody else,

  I was not aware that there were such things as ghosts!  This is a
chalderns fear mongering or overactive imagination.

David "Dude" Jenson
INEGRoup-East Director

In a message dated 1/18/00 2:22:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,