Re: [ga] Final draft of proposed mailing list rules

Bradely and everyone else,

  I believe that everyone would appreciate you taking your personal
squabbles with Joop off line.  Could you please do that?

Thank you for you cooperation in advance, Bradely

David "Dude" Jenson
INEGRoup-East Director

In a message dated 1/18/00 12:54:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,