Re: [ga] Final draft of proposed mailing list rules

At 2:25 AM -0800 1/17/0, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

>It is now time for an opinion poll on the proposed ruleset. By the end of
>the week, we hope that we can have a decision.

Thank you Harald for the excellent job you have done in preparing this ruleset.

I voted at the website.

After I voted by pressing the "For" button nothing happened other
than the "For" button flashing. There should be a feedback to the
voter from the site that his vote has been recorded other than the
button flashing locally on his computer on 'mouse down'. I checked
the results page but again there was no way to determine if my vote
had been recorded.

Cheers,

Darrell

--