[ga] Re: Restoration of Selectively Censored ICANN/DNSO members was:Re: Private Response to:Re: [ga] Joe Baptista's October removal from the GA list

Bob and all,

  I agree Bob Harald didn't answer the question directly.  His
answer is really a bunch of political double-talk.  It's meaning
was to avoid answering the question in the first place.

Bob Davis wrote:

Harald and others,

  This does not answer my question, Harald.  Why was I removed without
being notified?  Why was I removed for at all for that matter?  I have never
received a "Bounce" notice of any kind.

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

> At 07:18 15.01.00 -0800, Bob Davis wrote:
> >Jeff and Harald,
> >
> >   Harald, maybe you can explain why I or anyone is removed off the DNSO list
> >without notification?  As I evidently have been.
>
> Anyone whose mail bounces will be removed after a while.
> Apart from that, I don't think anyone should be removed.
>
>                  Harald
>
> --
> Harald Tveit Alvestrand, EDB Maxware, Norway
> Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no

Bob Davis...

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com