Re: [ga] [Fwd: Mark R Measday invites you!]

Joe and all,

  Well I can't blame Mark for trying to make a few bucks.  But
to do so in this manner was both funny and a bit "Over the top"
to me.  Hence my response.  As he is a member of the DNSO
GA list, I felt that the DNSO members may wish to know that
their names may soon crop up on one of Marks solicitations.

!Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:

> I got the same garbage too.  I press the delete key and it went poof.
>
> On Sat, 15 Jan 2000, Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> > Mark and all,
> >
> >   ROFLMAO!  Just what I need another car!  Thanks anyway Mark,
> > but no thanks....  I do however appreciate the gesture.  The next time
> > Mark, please ask me if I am interested in such schemes BEFORE
> > sensing me this SPAMM, ok?  >;)
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > --
> > Jeffrey A. Williams
> > Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
> > CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
> > Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
> > E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> > Contact Number:  972-447-1894
> > Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208

Jeffrey A. Williams