Re: [ga] The noise is not reaching me...

Javier and all,

  It is good to see that you are so concerned about "Newcomers",
Javier.  >;)  Be sure to advise them when you can to read ALL
of the archives when you notice a "Newcomer", will you?  That's
a good lad!  >;)  If not, I am sure I can point them to some of the
more interesting tid bits or posts....

Javier Rodriguez wrote:

> >What you are in effect saying is:  "If people don't know enough to
> >configure their filters, then they don't need to participate."  This
> >is, as the saying goes "penny wise and dollar foolish".
>
> Sorry !
> I mean that "I" have a solution for the "noise"... but for sure that
> THERE MUST BE A GLOBAL SOLUTION... newcomers are my
> first concern... please excuse my bad english.
>
> Regards,
>
> Javier

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com