Re: [ga] This is so sad !!

Try to stay on top of the issues here Kelsey.  This has nothing to do with
usenet, or filters or lists - and everything to do with order in the
general assembly.  Order where power belongs to the majority - and not the
minority - order to accomplish work - and get rid of the trashy illegal
activities advocated by the Names Council.

Regards
Joe