Re: [ga] More UDRP Proceedings

Ken Stubbs wrote:
> the study you are referring to here would appear to be  GROSSLY INCORRECT
> and overstates by a massive amount the true costs of a normal mid-range
> e-commerce site.

Ken,

Your numbers are much more in line with my personal experience. But the
figure I cited came from a Gartner Group study last year.

    http://www.fausett.com/bba611/frame0003.html

I'm not sure of its accuracy or what the sample was.

While I would have thought, like you, that costs would be coming down as
more off the shelf software is available, Gartner also predicted that site
costs will increase 25% per year for each of the next two years.

      -- Bret