Re: [ga] silence in RROR v. PAB

Joe and all,

!Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:

> you know something - just got an idea.  I can compile an index of fax
> numbers for psychologists and psychiatrists in let's say new york city,
> fax them and ask that they join the dnso.

  Good idea here Joe.  the DNSO and ICANN should have done this some
time ago now.  But sense it is obvious by now to many that the ICANN wishes
to severely LIMIT participation, I am sure they would not be happy with your
suggestion or idea here.

> i find william a bit strange, and that sort of statement coming from me
> does make william somewhat special.  he's a bit pathological - but in some
> way representative of the list and it's minor participants.

  Indeed this has some merit.

> Look at Ken.  A man who wishes to nurture a position - and man who has
> represented core's interests before congress.  but if any congressman
> bothered to read some of the stuff he writes, he'd be laughted out of
> congress - an eyeballed.

  Yes indeed.

> I think it's time to admin - the ga need not only rules - but also some
> psyciatric therapy.

  A good observation to be sure here.  I believe this has been suggested to
both Ken and William on more then one occasion publicly.

> regards
> joe
>
> Like Frank fanego said some time ago here - el gato escaped the palacio.
>
> On Wed, 12 Jan 2000, Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> > Mark and all,
> >
> >   It is a shame that you feel this way Mark, but not surprising.  I hope you
> > will reconsider.  William's attacking remarks should not dissuade anyone.
> > Good principals and ethics, as I have seen you display here Mark should
> > be considered in a more positive light.
> >
> > Mark C. Langston wrote:

> > > I already explained that would be covered in the document detailing the
> > > powers of the chair, which I had not written due to lack of interest.
> > >
> > > I find similar lack of interest here.  None of you give a toss about
> > > moving forward, you just want to argue.
> > >
> > > Forget it.  Use the PAB documents.  Do exactly what they want you to do.
> > > I'll stop trying to makes things better.  Rush this damned organization
> > > into the grave so we can get on with improving the Internet, please.
> > >
> > > I will not waste my time with that chair document.  This is not worth
> > > my time.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Mark C. Langston
> > > mark@bitshift.org
> > > Systems Admin
> > > San Jose, CA
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > --
> > Jeffrey A. Williams
> > Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
> > CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
> > Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
> > E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> > Contact Number:  972-447-1894
> > Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208

Jeffrey A. Williams