Re: [ga] silence in RROR v. PAB

you know something - just got an idea.  I can compile an index of fax
numbers for psychologists and psychiatrists in let's say new york city,
fax them and ask that they join the dnso.

i find william a bit strange, and that sort of statement coming from me
does make william somewhat special.  he's a bit pathological - but in some
way representative of the list and it's minor participants.

Look at Ken.  A man who wishes to nurture a position - and man who has
represented core's interests before congress.  but if any congressman
bothered to read some of the stuff he writes, he'd be laughted out of
congress - an eyeballed.

I think it's time to admin - the ga need not only rules - but also some
psyciatric therapy.

regards
joe

Like Frank fanego said some time ago here - el gato escaped the palacio.