Re: [ga] silence in RROR v. PAB

All,

  I see that our constant companion, William Walsh is again attempting
to alter history.  That is the history of the IDNO.  As a list participant
on the IDNO mailing list, I can assure you that his stated or supposed
"Lesson" here is a good example of misinformation.  It is this sort of
misinformation that causes disruptive discussion on this or any other
list discussing these issues.

William X. Walsh wrote:

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com