Re: [ga] silence in RROR v. PAB

he put together a good proposal - excellent work.  having been on various
boards in my lifetime and the honourary chair of the downsview provicial
progessive conservative party association - a very politically explosive
postion - i chaired meetings under rr rules and feel very confortable with
Langstons electronic interpretation.  Good job Mark - a triple bravdo for
excellence and your effort.

and it's common knowledge that roberts rules are designed to suite the
assembly - or those assembled - being every participant here.  majority
rule.  excellent concept - i think we used to call that democracy before
all this ibm marketing crap.

god bless
joe