Re: [ga] silence in RROR v. PAB

William and all,

  Indeed disruption, if defined clearly, concisely, and agreed to by the
participants by majority vote can and should be enforced, as Joop
has previously suggested.  Unless this process is entered into and
than determined, the DNSO is likely to continue to be in a state
of ill repute.  There are many other mistakes that need to be corrected
as well before the DNSO and now ICANN can be reasonably reformed.
David Jenson, a couple of months ago outlined these quite clearly.

William X. Walsh wrote:

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894