Re: [ga] NCtelecon, Dec 15th, 1999, results

On Wed, 12 Jan 2000, DNSO Listadmin wrote:

> [ from http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/19991215.NCtelecon-minutes.html]
>      DNSO Names Council Teleconference on December 15th, 1999 - minutes
>   5. Discussion regarding GA Mailing lists
>
>           Report from Elisabeth Porteneuve regarding her meeting with Louis
>           Touton and Andrew McLaughlin

I want to thank the participants in the above - including you
elizabeth.  I laughted hard - and I laughted well.

One of the things I remember was that the names council felt
tortured.  And when elizabeth was asked a direct question "if she was
the filter", I listened in amazment as she waltzed and waltzed and sang
her way around the issue.  Bravado!  You'll never make good actors - but
by god your good comedians.  Bravado!

And the extensive discussions about the chair bring order - so much hope
for Roberto - so much anticipation - which as I have shown resulted and
amounted to nothing.

Thank you .. and again Bravado!

I also enjoyed hearing Jeff Williams name being bantered about.  Good
show.

Regards
Joe