Re: [ga] silence in RROR v. PAB

On Tue, Jan 11, 2000 at 07:52:41PM -0800, William X. Walsh wrote:

> The problem, Mark, isn't from structure, but from a structure that gives more
> ability to those who seek to disrupt to continue to do so, and tie this
> assembly up in even more procedural wrangling.
>
> I find your proposal sorely lacking because of this reason alone.

I already explained that would be covered in the document detailing the
powers of the chair, which I had not written due to lack of interest.

I find similar lack of interest here.  None of you give a toss about
moving forward, you just want to argue.

Forget it.  Use the PAB documents.  Do exactly what they want you to do.
I'll stop trying to makes things better.  Rush this damned organization
into the grave so we can get on with improving the Internet, please.

I will not waste my time with that chair document.  This is not worth
my time.

--
Mark C. Langston
mark@bitshift.org