Re: [ga] silence in RROR v. PAB

Mark and all,

  What you have just experienced here Mark, is a fairly common tactic
that CORE has deployed in the past, as did PAB.  Not it appears
they would like to carry it over to the DNSO and ICANN.  That shouldn't
be a surprise either, as ICANN is effectively captured by CORE anyway,
as many of us already know.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894