Re: Re: Robert's rules (Re: [ga] Blockage/delay of postings)

We can't deal with your question Roberto - there being no rules in which
to officiate the question in place.

Should I read from your statement, that you are seconding my motion to
place roberts rules of order in operation here?

Regards
Joe baptista