Re: [ga] Blockage/delay of postings

Joe Baptista wrote:
> You people should really shut up and deal with the conversation
> realistically.  Your only giving me ideas.  Anyway - that's never happened
> here, but now you've givin me another idea.  Well see if harald fails.

Joe --

I mean this question in all seriousness and do not mean to be sharp or rude,
but what do you want? What are you trying to do by virtue of your
participation in this list?

While I've seen you advocate open lists, unmoderated speech, and defined
rules of conduct (all principles that most would support), your attempts to
push the bounds of acceptable list behavior in order to see what this group
will do is, IMO, not productive. Threatening a 10 meg post is also not
productive.

I think we now get it. We can't block you. You can post as other people. You
can change e-mail addresses and change ISPs. You can say what you want. Many
have learned how to use filters thanks to your efforts. Now that you've made
your point, what happens? When can we get back to normal?

       -- Bret