Re: [ga] Blockage/delay of postings

Joe Baptista wrote:

> why not three lists - hell we can have twenty lists, no thirty.  No
> roberto this whole nc garbage need to be adjusted by roberts rules of
> order.

With age, I have learned to be "market-oriented".
If there is a need for two, three, or more lists, why not?
OTOH, if the majority sticks with one and very few people subscribe to
the others, we can easily drop it.
Very easy.

About the Roberts rules of order, they have been written for a different
 reality, and need adaptation for online fora.
Again, if and when somebody comes up with a reasonable text (I was under
 the impression that Karl was not very far from a proposal), why not?
But I don't see why one excludes the other.

Regards
Roberto