Re: [ga] Blockage/delay of postings

> > I am not willing to engage in discussions that are censured.

> So it is your position that the list admin should not be empowered to filter
> out those who abuse the list?

Yup.

Certainly if someone wants to set up a "censured" list, like the IETF's
"censured" list, that's fine.  I won't subscribe to it.  Rather, I'll stay
on dirty, grimy, anything goes list, assuming that such a list exists.

But if somebody wants to cover my eyes and plug my ears, I want that
somebody to be me not some list administrator.

		--karl--