Re: [ga] Blockage/delay of postings

On 06-Jan-2000 Karl Auerbach wrote:

> I will wash my hands of the GA mailing list if it undergoes any filtering
> whatsoever.
>
> I'm sufficiently grown up to use the "d" key on things I find offensive.
>
> I am not willing to engage in discussions that are censured.
>
>               --karl--

So it is your position that the list admin should not be empowered to filter
out those who abuse the list?

Sorry, Karl, but this position is untenable.  If that is the kind of list you
want, then by all means go to VRX.NET's IFWP list, where those antics reign
supreme.

--
William X. Walsh <william@dso.net>
DSo Networks  http://dso.net/