Re: Re: Free speech and GA (Re: [ga] Time to put...)

>I'm not sure what you mean by all of this - civil and uncivil
>disobedience.  Could you clarify.  As for the reference to "agent
>provacateur" - I certainly hope it is not your intention to travel the
>road visited earlier this year by Mr. Robert Shaw of the ITU.  If your
not
>familiar with the history, Robert Shaw called me and our organization
NSI
>spies.

For a message sent on January 1st, "earlier this year" is not a wide
time window ;>)

>I understand Mr. Shaw has since be delegated to the backroom at the ITU

>and soon will suffer the pangs of irrelevance.

Not that it matters, but just for the record (and for the benefit of the
 newcomer), Bob Shaw was the object of a spam message, sent by pccf, to
a randomly-picked list of civil servants of different nationalities and
working for different organizations. The message was attacking him
personally, and depicting him as somebody who is not appropriate for
working as a civil servant - I am quoting from memory, so I am unable to
 repeat the exact wording, but I am sure that it will pop up again,
sooner or later ;>).
In fact, while few people took it seriously - but just at first reading,
 most treated it as all other spams, i.e. it went into the bin.
Bob Shaw's reputation + professional activity at ITU remained obviously
unchanged, if not increased, but the facts do not stop underground
legends to flourish.

Regards
Roberto