RE: Free speech and GA (Re: [ga] Time to put...)

This is Joe Baptista posing as the lovely William X. Walsh.

On Sat, 1 Jan 2000, William X. Walsh wrote:

> This ignores that the primary offender doesn't mind that people know he isn't
> the person he is post as.

Of course I the primary offender of these censorship efforts don't mind
people knowing i'm posting as others.  That's the point - isn't it.  I am
being censored and as a result I have bypassed the censor by forging the
header data for each message.  I certainly would not forge a message and
pretend to be someone else.

I want the right guranteed by the white papper to participate as myself.
Not as anyone else.

> I still support a drop of all connections from vrx.net till they deal with their
> abusive user.  I've done that here already.

Well - as you all know - one can always switch systems.  And yes William -
you have done that.  But who cares of you don't get vrx mail.  That's
irrelevant.  It's the dnso that counts here.  That's important, you'r not.

Regards
Joe Baptista