[ga] example of GA lies - homosexuality and fairy tales.

This is Joe Baptista - posing as William X. Walsh in my continued effort
to expose the ICANN fairy tales.

Most of you know the perty Ben Edleman a young lad who is somewhat
unconfortable with his sexuality.  However Mr. Edleman seems very
confortable with lying.  Maybe this is a prerequisite of his law studies.

During the ICANN Los Angeles messating held on November 2nd, 1999, Mr.
Edleman lied.  The archives are located at

	http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/icann/la/archive/chatlog-110299.txt

I asked Mr. Edleman if he knew who was the DNSO listadmin.  Mr. Edleman
replied by saying he did not know the DNSO listadmin is Elizabeth
Portenue.  This is a blantant lie.  Here is the exact statements which
relate to this lie.

[19:10] <baptista> Ben - answer the question do you or do you not know who
the listadmin is for the DNSO.
[19:10] <BenEdelman> No, I don't know who the dnso.org list administrator
is.

Mr. Edleman has always know who the DNSO listadmin was, but non the less
he felt compelled to lie.  This is the fundamental problem with the entire
ICANN - DNSO process.  It is a process in desparate need of lying and
liars.

And it is most unfortunate.  In Mr. Edlemans case we have a young man who
has already suffered the trials and tribulations of a deviant sexuality,
which in and of itself creates a liar of him in his need to survive a
"hetro" society, but now he's learned to lie about everything else of
significance.

This sort of thing is unacceptable and abhorent, and to all those IBM
liers on this list - I say Shame.

regards
Joe Baptista