Re: [ga] powder puff babies

This is the lovely Joe Baptista responding to a very fat fool.  God help
us.

On Mon, 20 Dec 1999, Amadeu Abril i Abril wrote:

> Believe it or not, I liked the poem. As I enjoyed your dnso.com web
> effort. It is only a pity that such a briliant mind wastes time and
> effort in such childish games, but if you really need doing that
> stuff, at lest the rest of us get a smile (for free) form time to time.

Well - thank you, but it's Joe Baptista ;-).  Your still confused about
who's who.  The confusion was settled a few months ago - sorry you missed
it.

> Where you reallly went a bit too far (this is the risk of your game)
> in the following paragraph:
>
> "But that's not why I'm sending this.  I'm very concerned about this cairo
> trip.  Having been involved with various arab groups - I am very concerned
> this meeting can result in personal injury to the participants."
>
> Rel bad taste. Racism. Hate speech. Stupid threats.... Well, that's
> the bad side of yours, and all come in a package....

Twit.  There is nothing at all racist in this.  Join reality friend.

> Give my regards to Joe, Jeff, Due, James and all of them, if you ever
> have the chance to met them ;-))))

OK baby.  love you too.