[ga] ester dyson - in drag

Hello - this is Joe Baptista - this is not whoever.

I am very pleased to see that we have had an excellent discussion in the
ga@dnso.org list concerning censorship.  I doubt it will amount to much,
but it's promissing.

In any event, my inbox is certainly singing and I just found this little
ditty which I just can't "NOT SHARE".  It turned me on and I hope it does
the same for every red blooded honcho on the list.  I love old flesh and I
hope there are conousuures of the same ilk who share the interest.

Cheers and a very merry nod-descript season to all.

Regards
Joe Baptista

zzblank.html