RE: [ga] Time to put Baptista online

The official line is the "ReplyTo" and that is forged as well as the "From".
Anyone sending a reply, does not send it to Joe, they go to the one whose
name he is forging. Joe also self-incriminates in one of the forged
messages. He calls it forgery himself. His messages are misrepreseing
themselves to my mail system, ergo it is a forgery, regardless of what Joe
says in the text body.