Re: [ga] Two things troubling me with the GA Chair elections...

At 11:46 7/12/99 -0800, Patrick Greenwell wrote:
>On Tue, 7 Dec 1999, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
>
>> At 15:08 06.12.99 -0800, Karl Auerbach wrote:
>>
>> >And please spare us the "individuals get the at-large" fantasy.
>> One thing's for sure - if the experience of the GA is any guide, someone
>> will have to organize the at-large constituency.
>>
>> We've proved pretty well that self-organizing in the open doesn't work.
>
>Actually, all that has been proven is that it has never been allowed to
>succeed.

Correct. Where is was starting to succeed, it has been sabotaged.

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--  , bootstrap  of
the Cyberspace Association,
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org  (or direct:)
http://www.democracy.org.nz/idno/