Re: [ga] Two things troubling me with the GA Chair elections...

Yes, the JDNO will die and fade away in the next couple of days
apparently, because you sabotaged it Joop.

We're ready to have a real IDNO as soon as this happens. One that will
serve as an AAA for Domain owners, and one that can hopefully develop a
legal fund for the protection of Domain Owners Rights.

--Bradley D. Thornton MCSE; MCT.--  , bootstrap  of
the Cyberspace Association,
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org  (or direct:)
http://www.tallship.net/idno