Re: [ga] Reuters: Net name dispute body gets first case

what does this have to do with the current dispute. are you implying now
that all disputes are illegitimate and unfounded ? if so then just say that
is how you personally feel  and quit trying to make it sound like god, might
and right and the balance of the world population  are on the side of the
"oppressed individual domain name holder" in every situation. that song isnt
playing very well any more because of so many blatent abuses by domain name
speculators. nthere are abuses on both sides but all you ever focus on is
one side

this  VW case is significantly  different and represents to me a clear
misuse of the legal system by a large company to try to enforce its will
against others by what i call "financial intimidation". i have stated and
felt from the beginning that the volkswagen claims were unfounded and
unfair.

but dont imply that all claim filed under the UDRP have no merit. i fully
recognize that there are some out there who dont like the idea of any
dispute resolution process or anyones right to ever make a claim but they
are a very small minority. (i would also admit that i am a very small
minority on this list when it comes to advocating for the UDRP but i can
live with that and like you i wont be shouted down for those views either)

ken stubbs