Re: [ga] Reuters: Net name dispute body gets first case

Well,

there's nothing like spreading around a liitle christmas cheer. So I
thought I'd drop this on the list so we could at least have some thread of
justice come to mind. More can be found at http://www.vw.net

here's the article.....

http://www.internetnews.com/bus-news/article/0,1087,3_246671,00.html